Don Papa Baroko
Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 19234
Don Papa Baroko
- Don Papa Baroko is a wonderfully spiced rum with Filipino and Spanish influences
- Don Papa is made with 100% pure Muscovado sugar, giving it a rich and distinctive flavor.
- Matured in American oak ex-bourbon casks
Portrait: What makes Don Papa Baroko
Don Papa celebrates the passion and exuberance of Papa Isio, the heroic freedom fighter and shaman of the island of Negros, where the famous Don Papa Rum is made and where the hero fought for the independence of his home island.
Distilled from the special "Black Gold" molasses, the Don Papa Baroko matures for several years at the foot of the Kanlaon Bergs on the island of Negros in American white oak casks before being blended, giving it a rich, smooth finish.
The resulting rum-based spirit embodies Don Papa's original style - an aroma full of citrus notes and vanilla, a full-bodied and bold flavor with candied fruit and honey, and a long, powerful finish with a touch of oak and spices.
The Don Papa Baroko can unfold perfectly when enjoyed pure, but is also convincing on the rocks or in your favorite cocktails.
Tasting notes: This is how the Don Papa Baroko tastes
- Nose: the nose is wonderfully strong and powerful, the Don Papa Baroko also has a clear note of vanilla and a hint of Citrus fruits and sweet oak
- Palate: the Don Papa Baroko has a soft and full-bodied taste, with wonderful notes of vanilla, honey and candied fruits
- Finish: long and fruity on the finish - mango, papaya, ripe apples and passion fruit are present, sweet oak behind them
|Bottler:||Bleeding Heart Rum Company|
|Product Category:||Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks|
|Product Type:||Spirit Drink (Rum-Based)|
|Product brand:||Don Papa|
|Responsible food business operator:||Sierra Madre Trend Food GmbH, Rohrstr. 26 58093 Hagen, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||Bleeding Heart Rum Company, 1651 Dian Street, 1234 San Isidro, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippinen|
Immer ein Genuss!
Phillippinischer Rum der Sonderklasse. Sehr fein im Geschmack, rund im Abgang. Leicht süßlich in der Mittelnote. ir lieben ihn....