Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 21023
Profile: The Demon's Share 12 year old at a glance
- Irresistible for angels ... and people!
- The Demon's Share? This is not for you, angel...
- The best part of Panama! Please don't take it literally...
- A hellish bottling - the realm of the demon
Portrait: What the The Demon's Share 12 year old.
The Demon's Share founder Marco Savio's love for Rum sparked in the 1990s, when he traveled through Panama and other Central American countries with his Cuban fiancée.
He met many master blenders and has since acquired a deep knowledge of this spirit.
On the The idea to create “The Demon's Share” came from a whisky advertisement that talked in detail about the so-called Angel's Share - the portion of a distillate that evaporates through the pores of the barrels during maturation.
“Why should the angels get everything? They have fun with wine and ambrosia. In any case, I'm not an angel...", thought Marco.
And so he created a worthy distillate for everyone who isn't an angel.
The sugar cane that forms the basis for the molasses in this rum grows on nutrient-rich volcanic soils in the heart of Panama.
The rum matures for 12 years in freshly charred American white oak barrels.< /strong>
Best enjoyed neat at 16-18 degrees Celsius.
Also ideal on the rocks or for rum-based cocktails!
With a sugar content of only 18 grams per liter, a real rum!
Tasting Notes: This is how The Demon's Share 12 year old tastes like
- Nose: warm and lush on the nose - strong aromas of dried exotic fruits, caramelized apples and pears in combination with orange zest, cocoa and sweet tobacco
- Palate: intense and penetrating in taste with lots of licorice, cinnamon, vanilla and rhubarb, as well as artichokes, cocoa, citrus fruits, roasted wood and fine, balanced tannins
- Finish: strong yet sophisticated, this rum impresses with its balance and a hint of coffee and cardamom on the finish
|Bottler:||La Compania del Diablo 1968 srl|
|Age:||12 year old|
|Product Category:||Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks|
|Responsible food business operator:||The Demon Share - La Compania del Diablo 1968 srl, Via Nazioni Unite 11 10093 Collegno (TO), Italien|
|Manufacturer:||The Demon Share - La Compania del Diablo 1968 srl, Via Nazioni Unite 11 10093 Collegno (TO), Italien|