Tasting Selection Ireland Whisky 5 x 0,04l
Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 18721
5 classic products from Ireland:
Hyde No. 8 Stout Cask Finished 43%vol. Sample 0,04l
A triple distilled Irish Whiskey, matured in the best Irish stout beer barrels of the Cork-based Cotton Ball Craft Brewery!
Nose: clear coffee and caramel - ripe fruit in the background
Taste: full body - sweet and malty, now more caramel
Finish: creamy-soft in the long finish
Outturn: 5,000 bottles
Connemara Peated 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
Awarded the Best Irish Single Malt Whiskey without age at the World Whiskey Awards 2014!
Connemara is a genuine Pure Pot Still Whiskey from the fledgling Cooley distillery - located in the west of Ireland.
Cooley was founded in 1987, but with its ingenuity often provides surprises.
Atypical for Irish whiskeys, this malt was fired with barbecued malted peat.
- Nose: Peat smoke and spicy heather, then a light honey sweetness and oak
- Taste: full and soft in the taste with malty notes, in addition the peat smoke and the honey - barley and old leather in the background
- Finish: long finish, the peat smoke, the honey and the oak are preserved for a long time
Teeling Single Malt Whiskey 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
For this single-malt whiskey Teeling chose up to 23-year-old whiskeys from five different barrel types.
This bottling includes exSherry, exPort, exMadeira, exWeissburgunder and ex Sauvignon casks.
The result is an Irish single malt that breaks new ground - powerful and elegantly balanced.
- Aroma: clearly fruity with lots of melon, fig and lime - plus toffee
- Taste: very well balanced notes of dried fruits, citrus fruit, vanilla and cloves
- Departure: long finish with harmonious sweetness, with tannins and oak
West Cork Blended Whiskey Bourbon Cask 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
An elegant Blended Irish Whiskey from Malt and Grain Irish Whiskeys, matured in former Bourbon Casks.
- Nose: fresh and light in the aroma with elegant sweet and fruity notes, and slightly malty with some vanilla
- Taste: soft in the taste, again the light sweetness and the fruity notes - the vanilla comes back, to soft caramel
- Finish: medium in finish - fruits and vanilla are preserved
The Legendary Dark Silkie 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
Sliabh Liag Distillers break new ground to seduce whiskey lovers!
For the Silkie Dark Smoky, double distilled single malts with triple distilled peat single malts (stored in ex-Sherry barrels) and mixed with soft grain whiskey to a balanced blended whiskey.
- Nose: fresh apples and pears, with spicy, dry smoke and young oak wood
- Taste: sweet pipe tobacco and liquorice, with dark chocolate and warm Toffee and pear notes
- Finish: warm and elegant finish with clear notes of malty smoke and peanut butter
|Volume:||5 x 0,04l|
|Product brand:||Home of Malts|
|Responsible food business operator:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|