Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 23121
Profile: The Providence 2020 Pure Single Rum at a glance
- Delight from Haiti: Complex Pure Single Rum from Providence
- Double distilled from sugar cane syrup in a copper Müller still
- Matured for three years in former Providence Casks
Portrait: What makes Providence 2020 Pure Single Rum
In sugar cane Paradise Haiti was fulfilled by the Italian bottler Velier, headed by rum aficionado Luca Gargano, together with La Maison du Whiskey and the Barbancourt-Linge family (Descendants of the famous Barbancourt rum dynasty) In 2018, they dreamed of owning their own distillery. The Distillerie de Port au Prince revives conventional methods and techniques and produces the finest sugar cane distillates with Providence - with respect for the land, agriculture and people.
The Providence 2020 was made from the syrup of the ancient, aromatic Cristalline sugar cane variety, grown by Michel Sajous in Saint-Michel de l'Attalaye. Fermentation with yeast and dunder, the remaining product from previous distillations, also contributes strong aromas. According to Haitian tradition, the Haitian Pure Single Rum was distilled twice in a copper Müller still and matured for three years in former Providence casks that were newly burned and filled and emptied several times.
The effect? The bottling fully expresses the brand's identity and develops a complex, spirited profile of fruit and herbal notes, lush white chocolate and honey as well as floral and spicy tones.
Base: Sugar cane syrup
Distillation: Copper Batch Pot Still (Müller)
Tasting Notes: This is how the Providence 2020 Pure Single Rum tastes like
- Nose: lush aromas of ripe tropical fruits and herbs, followed by the scent of caramel and chocolate
- Palate: mouth-filling with lush notes of white chocolate and soft honey, then becoming fruitier with elegant spicy tones of fresh herbs
- Finish: long finish with fine fruit and spice - the white chocolate and honey are present
|Distillery de Port au Prince
|3 year old
|exProvidence Rum Casks
|Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks
|Responsible food business operator:
|Velier S.p.A , 16145 Genova Italy. Villa Paradisetto, Via G. Byron 14, Italien