Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 23027
Profile: The Plantation Guatemala VSOR Red Madeira Wine Cask Finish at a glance
- Single Cask Collection 2023 - premium rum qualities from special Casks
- Matured in Guatemala, matured in the Château de Bonbonnet in France
- Limited bottling: The single cask is only released once a year Collection released
Portrait: What makes the Plantation Guatemala VSOR Red Madeira Wine Cask Finish special.
Distilled by Destiladora de Alcoholes y Rones in the column still from molasses, the Plantation Guatemala VSOR Red Madeira Wine Cask Finish first matured for three years in Guatemala in former classic American Bourbon Casks, then Ferrand left the Rum ripen in France for four years in former Ferrand Cognac Casks and for another eight months in former Red Madeira Casks from Madeira.
Madeira is the protected designation of origin for a liqueur wine from the Portuguese island of the same name. Similar to sherry, wine is also fortified here.
Depending on the variety, the alcohol content is between 17 and 22%vol.
Tasting Notes: This is what the Plantation tastes like Guatemala VSOR Red Madeira Wine Cask Finish
- Nose: spicy at the beginning, then ripe apricots and the scent of apricot brandy, amazing salt aromas in the background
- Palate: a balanced fruit sweetness, again the ripe apricots, with roasted almonds and a hint of anise
|Destiladora de Alcoholes y Rones
|7 year old
|exBourbon, exCognac & exRed Madeira Wine Cask Finish
|Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks
|Single Cask Collection 2023
|Responsible food business operator:
|Ferrand Deutschland GmbH, Sundernallee 75, 58636 Iserlohn, Deutschland