Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 20073
Profile: The Hampden Estate 8 year old at a glance
- Pure Single Jamaican Rum - Hampden Estate
- 8 years, tropically matured in Jamaica (equivalent to approx. 25 years on the continent!)
- Established in 1753 - Hampden Estate Distillery Trelawny region Jamaica
- Distilled 100% in pot stills!
- Large with banana, mango, candied apple and typical, slightly phenolic notes
- Uncolored and with no added sugar - for a genuine Jamaican experience
- Ingredients from Jamaica, wild fermentation, no additives
Portrait: What defines the Hampden Estate 8 year old.
Established in 1753, Hampden Estate is one of the oldest active distilleries in the world. The distillery from the iconic Trelawny region in north-western Jamaica released its first own rum in 2018. 100 percent distilled in pot stills, extensively fermented with wild yeast, tropically aged for at least eight years, entirely uncolored and with no added sugar - for an unadulterated Jamaican experience.
Typical: Thanks to a very high ester content, Hampden Estate rums are particularly full and aromatic.
The Ester content is 40-80 grams per 100 liters of pure alcohol!
Hampdens Pure Single Rum aged for at least eight years in the tropical climate on Jamaica - this corresponds to a maturing time of about 25 years in Europe!
The rum is made with pure spring water to a drinking strength of 46% vol. Reduced alcohol content and bottled without additives.
Tasting Notes: This is how the Hampden Estate 8 year old tastes like.
Nose: clearly fruity aromas of ripe bananas and papaya, behind them brown cane sugar and orange peel
Palate: soft, almost creamy mouthfeel - a slight sweetness of tropical fruits is in the foreground - then becoming spicier with aniseed, cloves and cardamom - in the background cinnamon berries - above all ripe plums and black cherries
Finish: long finish with an elegant fruity note paired with spices
|Age:||8 year old|
|Product Category:||Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks|
|Responsible food business operator:||Velier S.p.A , 16145 Genova Italy. Villa Paradisetto, Via G. Byron 14, Italien|