BUMBU The Original
Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 19760
Stocksheet: The BUMBU The Original at a glance
- The recipe for the BUMBU The Original dates back to the 16th and 17th centuries
- The BUMBU The Original is one of the absolute top sellers in the rum sector
- The Bumbu is produced in Barbados
Portrait: What makes the BUMBU The Original.
The recipe for the BUMBU The Original dates back to the 16th and 17th centuries: Sailors and merchants mixed Caribbean fruits and spices to their rum and called it "Bumbu".
This recipe is still followed today and various fruits and spices are added to Barbados rum - but no artificial colors or flavors!
Best and sustainably produced sugar cane from eight different countries in South America and the Caribbean are used for the production of the rum.
Sugar cane from Barbados, Bélize, Brazil, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guyana and Honduras.
The sugar cane is imported to Barbados from these countries. Distilled is the Bumbu Rum on Barbados.
Up to 15 years, the rum matures in former bourbon barrels.
Tasting Notes: This is how the BUMBU The Original
- Nose: The BUMBU The Original convinces with rich and complex aromas of Madagascar vanilla, soft caramel and spicy oak
- Palate: Notes of cinnamon, roasted nuts, ripe bananas and allspice are very present in the Bumbu
- Finish: The finish can be described as a perfect composition of mild sweetness and and softness
|Bottler:||Bumbu Rum Company|
|Product Category:||Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks|
|Product Type:||Spirit Drink (Rum-Based)|
|Responsible food business operator:||Ferrand Deutschland GmbH, Sundernallee 75, 58636 Iserlohn, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||Bumbu Rum Company, c/o Sovereign Brands, New York, NY 10012, USA|
nicht ganz mein Geschmack
Klasse Rum aus der Karibik. Leicht süß in der Note, Sehr mild, aber trotzdem kräftig im Geschmack. Derzeit meine erste Wahl.