Our 5 Rum favorites:
Botucal Reserva Exclusiva 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
A classic Venezuelan rum from Unidas Distillery with warm, heavy notes.
The Botucal Reserva Exclusiva is distilled from molasses in copper pot stills.
The rum matured for about 12 years in selected ExBourbon barrels.
A full-bodied and complex rum with intense aromas of dark, dried fruits.
The taste fresh pineapple, slightly nutty, with allspice and cinnamon, light notes of tobacco and leather.
Malteco 11 Jahre 55,5%vol. Sample 0,04l
This exotic rum made of fresh sugarcane juice from Panama sparkles with a taste-fire!
- Nose: distinct aromas of soft honey and vanilla, with dried fruits, especially apricots and plums - behind them roasted coffee, truffles and fruity jam
- Taste: more intensive fruit and coffee - above all soft vanilla and slightly spicy notes, some smoke
- Finish: an infinity of long finish with more pronounced smoky notes, and again the spicy notes - fruits, chocolate and caramel complete the finish
Plantation Barbados XO 20th Anniversary 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
A blended rum from very old rums of the island of Barbados, matured in former bourbon barrels in Barbados, finally matured in small French oak barrels on the Chateau de Bonbonnet in France.
- Nose: intense aromas of vanilla, ripe bananas and sugarcane
- Taste: round and elegant, again the bananas, with brown cane sugar, roasted coconut and a hint of spicy oak
- Finish: long and spicy
BUMBU XO 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
The BUMBU XO is distilled in Panama and aged for over 18 years in former Bourbon Casks, then the rum is given a six-month finish in former Spanish Sherry Casks.
The best sugar cane from Panama is used for the XO.
- Nose: rich and complex aromas of vanilla, caramel, oak and a hint of fruit
- Taste: at the beginning notes of toffee, roasted oak and vanilla, which are replaced by orange peel, pepper and even a hint of coffee be
A wonderfully appealing rum that can also be combined very well with a cigar.
Navy Island XO Reserve 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
A traditionally made rum from handpicked Jamiaca barrels, matured in the Caribbean in exBourbon casks.
Navy Island is a small island in the east off the coast of Port Antonio, Jamaica - the British once had a naval base here and so the rum found its way to Europe.
A strong, complex rum, oily with a special sweetness of fresh vanilla pods and caramel - with spicy notes and tropical fruits.
|Volume:||5 x 0,04l|
|Product Category:||Rum & Rum based Spirit Drinks|
|Responsible food business operator:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|