Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 18715
5 classic products of the region
Glen Scotia Double Cask 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
Glen Scotia first had this single malt whiskey ripened in exAmerican oak barrels and then in exPedro Ximenez sherry casks.
- Nose: very sweet on the nose, lots of cream caramel, lots of fruit, toffee and fudge, then apples and peaches - some bourbon vanilla and oak
- Taste: sweet and powerful at the beginning - the dry distillery character is clear - fruity notes are present again, with some mint
- Finish: long, sweet - slightly dry finish
Springbank 10 Jahre 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
Honored as Best Campbeltown Single Malt Whisky until 12 years 2014 at the World Whisky Awards!
The 10-year-old is the classic distillery Springbank - located on the Scottish peninsula Kintyre in the small town Campbeltown.
The sea air gives this whisky its legendary salt tone.
- Nose: ripe, sweet fruits, some honey and salt and a subtle peat aroma
- Taste: full and balanced, with some oak and malty notes, again the salt
- Finish: the finish is long, again oak and again the legendary fine salt tone.
Longrow Peated 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
Honored as Best Campbeltown Single Malt Whisky Unpated 2014 at the World Whisky Awards!
The "peaty" entry into the single malt whisky world of Campbeltown.
For this whisky, the barley is left to dry for 48 hours over peat fire.
Less than 100 barrels are bottled every year.
The saltiness of a Campbeltown whisky and the peat note Longrows complement each other very nicely.
- Nose: salt and a leathery smokiness - almost like the wet leather jacket of a docker in Campbeltown
- Taste: light and sweet with green apples and rhubarb - then suddenly a hefty dose of smoke
- Finish: sea salt and smoke again - long finish
The Gauldrons Batch #2 Douglas Laing 46,2%vol. Sample 0,04l
The Gauldrons (Gaelic for Bay of Storms) is a Vatted Malt from Campbeltown Malts.
The Blended Malt Whisky from the Remarkable Regional Malts series by Douglas Laing are named after the dark sandy beaches in the west of the Kintyre Peninsula.
The Scottish expression Gauldrons is a legend in Scotland inevitably connected - so you will find on the bottle and the gift pack a large spider web with a large spider.
King Robert the Bruce lost a battle on the beaches of Kintyre in the struggle for Scottish independence.
During this battle, Robert the Bruce spotted a spider trying to weave its web in defiance of all weather-related adversities - and, as a result, Robert the Bruce drew the strength to continue the Scottish independence struggle.
- Nose: a dry saltiness, paired with sweet grains and traces of mild peat smoke
- Taste: initially dry with maritime notes - moist sea air and stones covered with seaweed - then crushed sugar, barley and oak
- Finish: Warm, spicy finish with smoky notes, with rocks lapped by the sea and an elegant sweetness of dark sugar
Kilkerran 12 year old 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
The first 12-year-old Kilkerran in 2019 from the Glengyle distillery in Campbeltown, Scotland.
For this bottling, 70% exBourbon and 30% exSherry casks were used.
- Nose: dominant aromas of spicy oak, roasted marshmallows and juicy dried fruits, then cherries, marzipan and some peat
- Taste: fruity - especially lemon and orange, then vanilla, butterscotch and honeycomb - above all notes of fresh pastries
- Finish: velvety soft on the finish with hints of lemon meringue - oily with a hint of salt, which is expected from a Campbeltown malt
|Volume:||5 x 0,04l|
|Product brand:||Home of Malts|
|Responsible food business operator:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|