Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 23125
Profile: The Eden Mill Bourbon Cask at a glance
- Chocolate raisins & Salted caramel cookies: Eden Mill with new core range
- Matured in American Oak Bourbon Casks
- Natural: Bottled without chill filtration and without coloring
Portrait: What defines the Eden Mill Bourbon Cask
Gin, whisky and beer from one house? This is rare in Scotland. When producing its spirits, the Eden Mill Distillery combines the best of the three crafts - and shows courage to try something new: the gin sometimes matures in bourbon Casks, and the unhopped beer provides the basis for the whisky. Eden Mill will be distilling this from 2024 in a state-of-the-art, climate-friendly distillery on the Eden campus of the University of St. Andrews.
The striking, three-peaked roof of the distillery is already adorned with this Eden Mill Whisky logo. With a new Core Range with a refreshed look, the Lowlanders are opening another chapter in their whisky portfolio. Both innovations provide a foretaste of Eden Mills' future house style: Lowland whiskey with a Highland heart, combining sweet, grassy and floral raw spirit with robust, spicy and fruity barrel notes.
Medium burnt bourbon casks , on the other hand, provide tempting aromas of crumble with spiced fruits and salted caramel biscuits in the Eden Mill Bourbon Cask, with a subtle hint of oak as well as syrup and persistent spice in the finish.
Tasting Notes: This is how the Eden Mill Bourbon Cask tastes like
- Nose: smells wonderfully of fresh crumble and pastries with salted caramel - behind it an elegant spice
- Palate: soft and round - again the warm pastries, then This is followed by notes of sweet syrup and a hint of spicy oak
- Finish: medium-long finish - again the sweetness of the syrup and a lingering spiciness
|American Oak exBourbon
|Single Malt Whisky
|Responsible food business operator:
|Kirsch Spirituosen e.K. - Inh. Christoph Kirsch, Mackenstedter Str. 7 28816 Stuhr, Deutschland
|Eden Mill St Andrews, Main St, Guardbridge, St Andrews KY16 0UU , Schottland