Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 20712
Profile: The Bushmills 10 year old of The Causeway Collection at a glance
- Limited edition from the Causeway Collection
- Discover rare Irish single malts
- Distilled, matured and bottled in the oldest licensed distillery in the world
- Bottled exclusively for Germany
Portrait: What makes the Bushmills 10 year old The Causeway Collection.
The Bushmills 10 Years The Causeway Collection is an Irish Single Malt Whiskey with a rare Cask finish in a limited edition - exclusively for the German market.
The Irish Single Malt Whiskey matures initially for over six years in former Bourbon and Oloroso sherry casks, then master blender Alex Thomas decided on a finish in cuvée wine casks.
Tasting Notes: This is how the Bushmills 10 year old of The Causeway Collection tastes
- Nose: clear aromas of ripe peaches and apricots, paired with dark forest fruits - over all spicy oak and dark chocolate
- Palate: mouth-filling and soft - again the fruity notes - plus dried figs and prunes - nutty and spicy tones
- Finish: long in the finish - the fruity and spicy notes remain present for a long time
|Age:||10 year old|
|Cask Type:||exOloroso-Sherry & exBourbon & Cuvée Finish|
|Product Type:||Irish Single Malt Whiskey|
|Responsible food business operator:||Reidemeister & Ulrichs GmbH, Konsul-Smidt-Str. 8J, 28217 Bremen, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||Old Bushmills Distillery Co. Ltd., 2 Distillery Road Bushmills Antrim BT57 8XH, Irland|