Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 20163
Profile: The Citadelle Jardin d'Été at a glance
- Dry gin in perfection: Distilled in the pot still
- A gin from the Cognac region: Distilled at the Château de Bonbonnet
- Distillation with history: Triple distilled in nine 50-year-old pot stills
Portrait: What made the Citadelle Jardin d' Été.
The Citadelle Jardin d'Été Gin is distilled at the Château de Bonbonnet in the heart of the Cognac region in France. 9 pot stills are used here, all of which are approx. 50 years old and hold 25hl.
The raw material is a distillate from French wheat, which was previously distilled three times. An infusion of 22 fruits and botanicals then gives this distillate its unmistakable taste.
The botanicals used: juniper, lemon, lemon peel, melon pulp, orange peel, yuzu peel, orris root, almonds, fennel, star anise, cardamom, nutmeg , Violet, Coriander, Cubeb, Cassia, Liquorice, Savory, Sezuan Pepper, Angelica, Cumin and Cinnamon
Perfect for a Gin & Tonic with lemon zest
Tasting Notes: This is how the Citadelle Jardin d'Été tastes
- Nose: very fresh and intense scent of juniper and citrus fruits (oranges, yuzus and candied lemon peel), complemented by floral-spicy aromas
- Palate : elegant, delicate and wonderfully fresh on the palate with initial floral notes that develop into much more fruity and spicier tones over the course of time, along with hints of melons, tangerines, nutmeg, star anise and orris roots
|Responsible food business operator:||Cognac Ferrand, 24 Chemin des Prés, 16130 Ars, Frankreich|