Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 19396
This selection is intended for everyone who wants to expand their experience in the field of rye whiskeys.
The selection consists of the following products:
Bulleit 95 Rye Straight Rye Mash Whiskey 45% vol. Sample 0.04l
Bulleit Straight Rye Mash Whiskey is distilled and bottled in small batches.
The whiskey is distilled from 95% rye and 5% malted barley.
The whiskey is aged in barrels made from American white oak for at least four years.
- Aroma: slightly spicy aromas, paired with the scent of fresh pastries - in the background dried fruits, a slight sweetness
- Taste: soft in the taste, the sweetness is present again and reminds of maple syrup - light oak notes
- Finish: velvety-soft finish with light caramel and toffee notes, long-lasting
Wild Turkey Rye 101 Proof 50.5% vol. Sample 0.04l
The Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey from Wild Turkey in a 1 liter bottle!
- Aroma: distinctly warm smoke, vanilla and spices
- Taste: the unmistakable influence of rye, spicy notes paired with vanilla and oak
- Finish: long, spicy finish
Ideal as a basis for classic cocktails such as the Old-Fashioned
WhistlePig 10 Jahre Rye 50%vol. Sample 0,04l
Founded with Master Distiller Dave Pickerell in 2007, WhistlePig managed to combine legendary whiskey tradition with groundbreaking innovation.
Countless awards followed and cemented its reputation as the world's most awarded rye whiskey.
Rightly so - because the extraordinarily high proportion of rye of almost 100 percent, a long ripening period and constant innovations in barrel management are guarantees for these extraordinary rye whiskeys in a class of their own.
WhistlePig 10 Years is the house original - the whiskey that started it all.
It is aged for at least 10 years and is one of the oldest and most complex rye whiskeys in the world.
It is best enjoyed pure, on the rocks or in a classic cocktail.
Rated 96 out of 100 points by the Wine Enthusiast, it is one of the most highly awarded Rye Wiskeys of all time.
- Nose: orange zest, caramel and anise, notes of tobacco and smoky oak
- Taste: strong, with spicy aromas of rye and toffee, followed by vanilla and mint
- Finish: long and spicy, with smoky oak and a hint of caramel in the finish
Masterson's Straight Rye Whiskey 10 Years 45% vol. Sample 0.04l
Awarded as "Whiskey of the Year 2016" at ISW 2016 (International Spirits Competition)
Awarded "Big Gold" at ISW 2016 (International Spirits Competition)
Jim Murray awarded this whiskey in 2015 with 96.5 points as the best whiskey in Canada!
A premium rye whiskey from Canada, distilled in pot stills, matured in white oak barrels for over 10 years.
- Aroma: intense rye aromas, plus soft leather, tobacco leaves and caramel - behind that black tea and vanilla - becoming more spicy, especially cumin and earthy tones
- Taste: again slightly earthy, with clear vanilla and grapefruit - then the tobacco and slightly flowery tones follow again - spicy notes with cinnamon, pepper and cumin
- Finish: dry finish - again grapefruit and spices
Woodford Reserve - Rye 45.2% vol. Sample 0.04l
A Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey with a rye content of 53%.
- Aroma: slightly fruity aromas of apples and pears, paired with an elegant nutty note of almonds and walnuts - then becoming more spicy with cinnamon, pepper and cedarwood
- Taste: again the apples, then clearly the rye and some barley malt - again spicy notes, especially coriander and cloves, followed by light notes of honey
- Finish: medium-long finish - with a mixture of fruity sweetness and spicy notes
|Volume:||5 x 0,04l|
|Product brand:||Home of Malts|
|Responsible food business operator:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|