Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 18719
5 classic products from the Lowlands
Glenkinchie 12 Jahre 43%vol. Sample 0,04l
Awarded as Best Lowland Single Malt Whisky at the World Whisky Awards 2014!
The 12-year-old Glenkinchie from the Scottish Lowlands is fruity single malt whisky, compared to other Lowland malts particularly malty and has a fine spiciness.
- Nose: light and fragrant with fresh grains - sweet and nutty, with light honey tones
- Taste: sweet with lots of fruit, clearly cooked fruits and Madeira wine, spicy notes of oak and malt
- Finish: medium in the finish, again the grain and a freshness that is reminiscent of a flower meadow
Auchentoshan 12 Jahre 40%vol. Sample 0,04l
The 12-year-old Auchentoshan from the Scottish Lowlands is - atypical for a Scottish whisky - distilled three times.
The result is a pleasantly mild single malt whisky with elegant, fruity notes - one of the most popular aperitif malts.
- Nose: intense aromas of ripe cereals, with almonds and limes
- Taste: soft and pleasantly mild, sweet, caramelized toffee - notes of dried oranges and grapefruit behind
- Finish: surprisingly dry and very long on the finish. the ripe grain again, with nutty tones
The Epicurean Lowland Blended Malt Douglas Laing 46,2%vol. Sample 0,04l
The Epicurean is a fresh, pleasantly sweet Blended Malt Whisky (Vatted Malt) from selected malt distilleries of the Scottish Lowlands.
With this malt whisky, the series of Remarkable Regional Malts by Douglas Laing is complete.
The bottle design and gift box recalls Glasgow's lively party life in the 1930s.
- Nose: distinctively malted barley with intense aromas of citrus fruits and fresh herbs in combination with floral tones
- Taste: full-bodied and sweet in the taste - caramelized sugar, flambéed lemon peel and a wonderfully fruity note of ripe peaches - this develops a clear, pleasantly spicy thyme note
- Finish: lingering finish - again the fresh herbs and the caramelized sugar, almond and freshly cut grass
Bottling from the Remarkable Regional Malts series by Douglas Laing
Kingsbarns Dream to Dram 46%vol. Sample 0,04l
The Kingsbarns distillery was founded in 2014 by independent bottler Wemyss.
In March 2015, the first barrels were filled with fresh distillate - and here it is: The first bottling of the new Scottish Lowland distillery Kingsbarns, composed of 90% fresh exBourbon barrels and 10% Portuguese barriques.
Bottle and gift box adorn pigeons and the pattern "Doocot" (German: dovecote) - the dovecote is the landmark of the distillery, whose buildings have been converted from an old farm.
- Nose: at the beginning clearly fruity aromas of ripe bananas, with pineapple juice and ripe summer berries - above all fresh herbs
- Taste: creamy in taste with toffee and fresh pastries, then redcurrants and ripe mangoes
- Finish: medium finish - creamy honey and maple syrup, with a fine spicy ginger note
Auchentoshan Three Wood 43%vol. Sample 0,04l
Auchentoshan ripens this malt whiskey in exBourbon barrels, then finishes in Spanish Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez sherry casks.
- Aroma: blackcurrant, orange, plum
- Taste: fruity with distinct aromas of roasted hazelnuts and butterscotch
- Finish: fresh with long-lasting sweetness
|Volume:||5 x 0,04l|
|Product brand:||Home of Malts|
|Responsible food business operator:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||HOM Home of Malts GmbH, Hosegstieg 11, 22880 Wedel, Deutschland|