Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 11202
Profile: The Citadelle Gin at a glance
- A London Dry Gin from France: Distilled in the pot still
- A Gin from the Cognac region: Distilled in Château de Bonbonnet
- Distillation with history: Triple distilled in nine 50-year-old pot stills
Portrait: What makes Citadelle Gin so special.< /h2>
The best starting materials, such as juniper and 18 selected, exotic herbs (these are placed in oversized nets in alcohol for 5 to 7 days) are the prerequisites for the Citadelle Gin.
The Gin Citadelle is distilled since 2021 at the Château de Bonbonnet in the heart of the Cognac region in France. Here 9 pot stills are used, all of which are approx. 50 years old and hold 25hl.
The Gin Citadelle is triple distilled to make it as soft and smooth as it is. Then the macerate of the aromatic herbs and spices is added to the very pure alcohol and distilled a fourth time.
The so-called "heart" of this last distillation is then bottled.
The botanicals used: juniper , coriander, iris, cubeb pepper, almonds, cassia, fennel, licorice, star anise, savory, lemon peel, nutmeg, orange peel, angelica, cardamom, cumin, violet, cinnamon, grains of paradise
Perfect for a gin & Tonic with lemon zest
Tasting Notes: This is how the Citadelle Gin tastes
- Nose: fine, delicate and fragrant aromas of citrus and fresh flowers
- Palate: elegant, full and smooth, extraordinarily aromatic, with a complex palate of juniper and herbs
- Finish: fresh and aromatic finish.
|Responsible food business operator:||Cognac Ferrand, 24 Chemin des Prés, 16130 Ars, Frankreich|
Ich war mal auf dem Gin Trip, jetzt nicht mehr so sehr