Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 20826
Profile: The Don Papa Single Island Rum at a glance
- The real Don Papa rum: Now with a new recipe!
- Matured for seven years: Aged in selected oak casks
- Direct from the Philippines: Made from 100% pure Muscovado sugar
Portrait: What makes Don Papa Single Island Rum special.
The Don ripens on the foothills of the volcano Mount Kanlaon Papa rum for seven years in former Bourbon- and American oak Rioja wine casks, giving it a depth of flavor.
After aging, casks are handpicked and blended to create the perfect seven-year-old Don Papa Single Island Rum.
With a bouquet of aromatic citrus zest, mango and roasted hazelnuts, this rum inspires on the palate with a powerful fruity note, vanilla cream and dark toffee.
With a long-lasting note of dry, toasted oak in a soft finish, this rum is ideal for pure enjoyment.
Tasting Notes: This is what the Don Papa Single Island Rum tastes like
- Nose: Ripe, freshly cut citrus fruits, plus aromas of mangoes and freshly harvested strawberries - a compote of garden fruit - above all a gentle spiciness, sweet oak and roasted hazelnuts
- Palate: full-bodied and full-bodied with notes of ripe tangerines, brown sugar and soft vanilla cream - followed by a hint of warm, spicy, fresh ginger, fresh lemon zest and dark toffee
- Finish: soft and gentle in the long finish with spicy hints of roasted oak
|Bottler:||Bleeding Heart Rum Company|
|Cask Type:||exBourbon & exRioja-Wine|
|Product brand:||Don Papa|
|Responsible food business operator:||Sierra Madre Trend Food GmbH, Rohrstr. 26 58093 Hagen, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||Bleeding Heart Rum Company, 1651 Dian Street, 1234 San Isidro, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippinen|