Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 17983
Profile: An overview of the Speyside Edition Single Malt Clan Denny
- Mysterious: A single malt from the Scottish Speyside
- Steeped in History: Since 1947, McGibbon & Company finest whiskies from
- Scottish secret: Which Speyside distillery is behind this malt...?
- Attractive price: The single malt offers a lot of Speyside whiskey for the money
Portrait: What makes the Speyside Edition Single Malt Clan Denny so special.
Mr. Douglas McGibbon made his way from the island of Islay, known for its whisky production, to mainland Scotland - Glasgow to be precise - in the late 1890s.
His granddaughter's husband eventually founded the company that bears his name in 1947 - and Morag McGibbon's family has been with us ever since.
Douglas McGibbon & Company is an independent, family-run business that crafts Scotch Whiskies using time-honoured methods and traditions. They handpick only the finest casks from the family stock, which have sat untouched and well protected in cold, dark and damp warehouses across Scotland for years.
Here is a superb example of Scotch Whisky finished in an ex-bourbon cask selected by an unnamed Speyside distillery.
Tasting Notes: This is how the Speyside Edition Single Malt Clan Denny tastes
- Nose: Aromas more intense, malty vanilla along with fresh oak, complemented by summer berries and spicy, freshly cut wood
- Palate: rich with notes of vanilla, toffee and spicy oak
- Finish: wonderfully long and fruity on the finish
|Bottler:||Douglas McGibbon & Co. Ltd|
|Product Type:||Single Malt Whisky|
|Product brand:||Clan Denny|
|Responsible food business operator:||Sierra Madre Trend Food GmbH, Rohrstr. 26 58093 Hagen, Deutschland|
|Manufacturer:||Douglas McGibbon & Co Ltd., Douglas House, 18 Lynedoch Crescent, Glasgow, G3 6EQ, Großbritannien|