Prices incl.VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
- Order number: 23122
Profile: The Eden Mill Sherry Cask at a glance
- Chocolate raisins & Salted caramel cookies: Eden Mill with new core range
- Matured in Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez sherry casks
- Natural: Bottled without cold filtration and without dyes
Portrait: What makes the Eden Mill Sherry Cask
Gin, whisky and beer from one house? This is rare in Scotland. When producing its spirits, the Eden Mill Distillery combines the best of the three crafts - and shows courage to try something new: the gin sometimes matures in Bourbon Casks, and the unhopped beer provides the basis for the whisky. Eden Mill will be distilling this from 2024 in a state-of-the-art, climate-friendly distillery on the Eden campus of the University of St. Andrews.
The striking, three-peaked roof of the distillery is already adorned with this Eden Mill Whisky logo. With a new Core Range with a refreshed look, the Lowlanders are opening another chapter in their whisky portfolio. Both innovations provide a foretaste of Eden Mills' future house style: Lowland whisky with a Highland heart, combining sweet, grassy and floral raw spirit with robust, spicy and fruity barrel notes.
The Eden Mill Sherry Cask is finished with 50% each in Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez Sherry Casks from Bodega José y Miguel Martín. Strong natural color and a luxurious taste profile are the result: Sticky toffee pudding, nut brittle, chocolate raisins and cinnamon spice ensure the highest level of enjoyment layer by layer.
Tasting Notes: This is what the Eden Mill Sherry Cask tastes like
- Nose: lush aromas of toffee pudding, nuts, dark chocolate and raisins
- Palate: mouth-filling and soft with wonderful notes of dark berries and fresh pastry, plus the sticky toffee pudding and the raisins - above all spicy cinnamon
- Finish: long finish with balanced tones of nut brittle and chocolate-covered raisins
|1st-fill European Oak exOloroso Sherry & exPedro Ximénez Sherry Finish
|Single Malt Whisky
|Responsible food business operator:
|Kirsch Spirituosen e.K. - Inh. Christoph Kirsch, Mackenstedter Str. 7 28816 Stuhr, Deutschland
|Eden Mill St Andrews, Main St, Guardbridge, St Andrews KY16 0UU , Schottland